LESSON

PHASAHA EXTRA MORAL LESSON

PHASAHA EXTRA MORAL LESSON

Offline Educational English Learning App

Alphabet Two Letter Words Three Letter Words Sentences

APP DESCRIPTION

This offline educational application helps students learn:

  • English Alphabet
  • Vocabulary
  • Word Association
  • Grammar
  • Conversations
  • Moral Lessons
  • Spoken English

ALPHABET

VOWELS

A
E
I
O
U

CONSONANTS

B
C
D
F
G
H
J
K
L
M
N
P
Q
R
S
T
V
W
X
Y
Z

TWO LETTER WORDS

am
an
at
as
be
by
do
go
he
hi
if
in
is
it
me
my
no
of
on
or
ox
up
us
we
to

THREE LETTER WORDS

cat
dog
pen
bag
man
boy
sun
cup
map
fan
box
toy
bed
car
bus
egg
jam
key
log
mug
net
owl
pig
rat
sea
top
van
wet
zip

FOUR LETTER WORDS

book
desk
goat
fish
milk
rice
tree
home
road
farm

FIVE LETTER WORDS

apple
bread
chair
dance
eagle
faith
grace
happy
image
joker

NUMBERS IN WORDS

1 - One
2 - Two
3 - Three
4 - Four
5 - Five
6 - Six
7 - Seven
8 - Eight
9 - Nine
10 - Ten

ROMAN NUMBERS

1 - I
2 - II
3 - III
4 - IV
5 - V
6 - VI
7 - VII
8 - VIII
9 - IX
10 - X

SENTENCES

  • I go to school every day.
  • My teacher is very kind.
  • We study English in class.
  • The boy is reading a book.
  • The girl is writing neatly.
  • My father works in a bank.
  • My mother cooks delicious food.
  • I love my family very much.
  • Friendship is important in life.
  • Honest people are respected.

BUSINESS CONVERSATION

A: Good morning sir.

B: Good morning. How can I help you?

A: I want to buy a laptop.

B: We have different types.

A: How much is this one?

B: It costs one hundred thousand naira.

A: Can you reduce the price?

B: Yes, I can give you a discount.

A: Thank you very much.

B: You are welcome.

APP FEATURES

  • Offline Learning
  • Easy Navigation
  • Voice Reading
  • Beautiful Design
  • Educational Content
  • Grammar Practice
  • English Speaking Practice
  • Moral Lessons
  • Islamic Friendly Content
  • Student Friendly Interface